Friday, October 30, 2009

Financial Update

Wow it has been a week since we were on our ride, I miss the open road, meeting different people, seeing new places, it was really exciting to be on a journey that brought us to places I have never been. But, unfortunately, reality kicks in and there's bills to pay, jobs that must be completed and the usual life stuff.
Here's a little financial update, we have raised approx. $2000.00 so far (still waiting for total from our treasurer) But we need about another $1500.00 to get them into a safer, cleaner place. We have found a real nice place in town and I have negotiated with the Landlords to drop the rent by $50 a month if I come up with 6 months in advance (550 down to 500). So that's where I need your help. I noticed an email circulating today that asked all the recipients to give $25 each, that has been working. I noticed about 6-8 people have already given. So please think, pray and act. I will be calling the landlord soon to settle things (if the funds are available)
If we do get this place there will be other needs, linens, furniture, help moving ..etc..
So I will keep you all informed.
I want to Thank Mary (I know it was you) in Crystal River for all your help, you have encouraged and blessed us more than you know!!!
I also want to thank Sue, I will be there mon. at 8am, you were a big help today and gave hope in the "system" .

stay tuned for more updates,

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment